Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY USING THIS WEBSITE OR ORDERING PRODUCTS FROM THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
The terms “We”, “Us”, “Our” or ”Company” individually and collectively refer to Chimera.co.in and the terms “Visitor”, “User”, “You”, “Your” or “Yourself” refer to the users.
This Terms of Service Agreement (the “Agreement”) governs your use of this website, https://chimera.co.in, Chimera offer of products for purchase on this Website. This Agreement includes, and incorporates by this reference, the policies and guidelines referenced below. Chimera reserves the right to change or revise the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time by posting any changes or a revised Agreement on this Website. The changed or revised Agreement will be effective immediately after it is posted on this Website. Your use of the Website following the posting any such changes or of a revised Agreement will constitute your acceptance of any such changes or revisions. Chimera encourages you to review this Agreement whenever you visit the Website to make sure that you understand the terms and conditions governing use of the Website. This Agreement does not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other written agreement you may have with Chimera for other products or services. If you do not agree to this Agreement (including any referenced policies or guidelines), please immediately terminate your use of the Website.
Visitors may not use the Web Site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material:
- that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any applicable law or regulation.
- in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity of other personal rights of others.
- that is libelous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
- that, you will follow the product instructions properly and carefully for Chimera products to work as mentioned in the website.
- that, you may be asked to show the invoice copy or SMS & along with Id proof at the time of delivery of the Chimera products.
For Chimera Green Ganesha idol
You should follow the visarjan (immersion) instructions properly and perform the visarjan carefully as per given procedure and instructions
The growth of a seed to a plant and then to a flowering plant is a natural process, this may take some time.
The seeds and mitti used are organic but as the growth process is natural, the germination rate may be upto 75% for the seeds.
Chimera does not claim and does not hold any responsibility or liability on the size of the plant after the immersion of Chimera Green Ganesha Idol.
You agree to check your Green Ganesha idol at the time of delivery only. Any complaints or dissatisfaction reported after 24 hours of delivery, will hold valid.
You agree that that, due to the nature of the product, a certain variation (from the delivery schedule mentioned in website or informed to you) is possible and acceptable in the delivery schedule of Chimera Green Ganesha Idol.
Chimera Products prices are mentioned on our website and can be printed on our marketing collaterals from time to time.
Full payment must be made as per the products specifications in advance after placing of your order.
Chimera holds rights to hold your order in case of payment disputes or non-receivability of the payment.
PROPRIETARY RIGHTS POLICY
All logos, brands, marks headings, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes or any combinations thereof, appearing in this site, except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned, or used under licence, by the business and / or its associate entities who feature on this Website. The use of these properties or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited.
You agree that, without prior approval in written through proper communication and channel, you may not sell or modify the content of this Website or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose made accessible through https://chimera.co.in.
Visitors are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web site, including, without limitation,
- accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorised to access.
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or “Trojan horse” to the Website, overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”,
- sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The business and / or its associate entities will have the right to investigate occurrences that they suspect as involving such violations and will have the right to involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
CORRECT DATA ENTRY POLICY
- That while accessing the website and placing the order, it is the sole responsibility of the customer to fill in the correct details and place orders. Once the order has been placed and the transaction stands complete, Chimera shall not be responsible for any wrongly filled information or data. However, the customer can contact the concerned officials of Chimera through the given channel, nevertheless, it shall be the sole discretion of Chimera to entertain such requests of the customer.
- That it is the sole responsibility of the customer to provide the correct shipping address. In case, the customer provides wrong/insufficient address and the product gets delivered at the address provided by the customer which later turns out to be the wrong address, Chimera shall not be responsible for any refunds, returns or any other support whatsoever.
- That Chimera only saves and stores the personal contact details of its customers for analytical purposes or any other purposes as stipulated in the foregoing policies. Chimera specifically denies of having access to or storing any financial details (bank account number, card details etc.) of its customers.
The User unilaterally agree to indemnify and hold harmless, without objection, the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, actions and/or demands and/or liabilities and/or losses and/or damages whatsoever arising from or resulting from their use of https://chimera.co.in or their breach of the terms.
User agrees that neither Company nor its group companies, directors, officers or employee shall be liable for any direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special or/and consequential or/and exemplary damages, resulting from the use or/and the inability to use the service or/and for cost of procurement of substitute goods or/and services or resulting from any goods or/and data or/and information or/and services purchased or/and obtained or/and messages received or/and transactions entered into through or/and from the service or/and resulting from unauthorised access to or/and alteration of user’s transmissions or/and data or/and arising from any other matter relating to the service, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or/and use or/and data or other intangible, even if Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
User further agrees that Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from interruption, suspension or termination of service, including but not limited to direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special consequential or/and exemplary damages, whether such interruption or/and suspension or/and termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent.
User agrees that Company shall not be responsible or liable to user, or anyone, for the statements or conduct of any third party of the service. In sum, in no event shall Company’s total liability to the User for all damages or/and losses or/and causes of action exceed the amount paid by the User to Company, if any, that is related to the cause of action.
DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
In no event shall Company or any parties, organisations or entities associated with the corporate brand name us or otherwise, mentioned at this Website be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitations, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damage to computer hardware or loss of data information or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Website and the Website material, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not, such organisation or entities were advised of the possibility of such damages.